Lloyd’s Register Policy of J. & E. Papadopoulos SA
The Company J. & E. Papadopoulos S.A. is active in the fields of bearings, marine bearings, sealing systems, power transmission products and mechanical equipment for marine and industrial applications. We are a distributor of spare parts, as representatives of European and American manufacturers certified by ISO.
Taking into consideration the increasing satisfaction of our customers and the continuous improvement of our corporate operations, we have proceeded with the establishment and implementation of a Quality Management System for our entire range of operations according to the principles of ISO 9001: 2015. , because our dominant component is our people, we have established and implemented a Health and Safety at Work Management System for all of our work, in accordance with OHSAS 18001: 2007.
In the context of the strategic development plan of “J. & E. Papadopoulos SA “, the above two systems are described in a Consolidated System of Quality and Health & Safety Management, with the main aim of the smooth implementation of the systems and the cooperation of all the departments of the company among them, in the direction of the continuous improvement of the corporate function .
Through the implementation of the Integrated System and always in accordance with the existing legislation, we seek to achieve a framework of concrete strategic objectives, some of which are:
- Ensuring a satisfactory level of corporate organizational function, which will be able to adapt to the time, quantitative and qualitative requirements of our clients. An important role in this effort is played by the modern equipment of our company, for which maximum availability is sought
- Establishment of an operational system for the identification, monitoring of Opportunities and Threats of the Organization that are relevant to all interested parties and are related to quality and derive from its activity.
- Establishment and consolidation of an operational system for the prevention of occupational risks to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and associates
- Minimizing and eliminating accidents at work
- The continuous improvement of the quality control of the raw materials received in order to prevent conditions that reduce the quality of our products
- Lastly, the most important goal for all those working in J. & E. Papadopoulos S.A. is to increase the satisfaction of our customers both in the quality of our services and in the general terms of our cooperation with them
In the direction of achieving the goals we have set, we are constantly improving the methods used by investing in modern equipment and the efficient collective work of experienced staff so that we can deliver products that meet the expectations of our customers.
J. & E. Papadopoulos S.A. is training its staff on the above issues, giving it the skills to follow and apply the requirements of the management system. In order to achieve our goals the contribution of all of us is needed. The administration of J. & E. Papadopoulos S.A. will be instrumental in making any valuable and feasible proposal to improve the unified system. Our company policy will be reviewed at least annually to be timely with regard to our customers’ requirements and health and safety conditions.
Information / Questions? Ask Now