These manually actuated plunger pumps were developed for intermittently operated, single-line centralized lubrication systems with piston distributors. They include a set of valves required for pressure relief and pressure limitation. Versions are available with or without fill-level switches to monitor critical levels of lubricant, and reservoirs are offered in three different sizes.
Manually operated pumps HP and HPG / PF-23-2 / PF-23-22
The manually operated single-stroke lever pump HP is designed for use in progressive systems to supply grease through one outlet. They are equipped with a spring-loaded follower plate and an indicator rod for level control purposes. The pumps can be used with a primary progressive metering device only or also with a secondary level metering device.
Similar to HP pumps, HPG pumps include a special integrated progressive metering device with eight outlets. Therefore, the HPG are suitable for small air driven progressive systems.
Features and benefits
- No power supply necessary
- Ease of use
- HPG with integrated progressive metering device, serving up to 8 lubepoints
- HPG 15 pumps refillable via filling nipple
- Level control via indicator rod applications
- Applications without power supply
- Indoor use
- Excenter presses
- Slurry centrifuges
- Items in Stock, Worldwide Shipment, Reliability, Fast Delivery
- Attractive Prices, Quality, Expertise, Professional
- 365 Days and 24/7 Service, Experience, Marine Expert